Every company has its different sides. Customers are usually only familiar with one side, one facet. Products, for example. Or a special service. The other often surprising sides are no less important though, because they give the company its „face“ and secure its acceptance. Corporate publishing is therefore an important cornerstone of corporate communications.
For years now we’ve been successfully working in the area of corporate media. We develop and create everything from customer and employee magazines, catalogues, business reports and periodicals, to sales literature, training materials, online magazines and image videos for international companies and associations. And we’ll gladly do it all in a variety of languages, for a range of different media, too!
As a full-scale service provider, we offer you complete solutions from a single source. From consulting and conceptual design, editorial work, production and advertising sales, to distribution and address management. Including optimized postage.
After all, we never lose track of the costs. Which probably doesn’t come as a surprise to you.
Our Range of Services
- Consulting / Conceptual design
- Writing / Editing
- Photography / Illustration
- Layout / Screen design
- Typesetting / Final artwork
- Production / Programming
- Advertisement sales / Ad management
- Data management / Distribution
- German Football Association (DFB)
- DFB sustainability report (German and English version)
- Consulting, concept, photo shoot, creation, production and e-paper
The German Football Association (DFB) invited renowned corporate publishing agencies to pitch for its first sustainability report. Ruschke und Partner won the tender with the concept it presented.
Over 100 pages, the DFB Sustainability Report documents its wide-ranging involvement of organized football, divided into four practical dimensions.
Unusual close shots were taken for every dimension. The motifs and perspectives strengthen the communicative effect and readability.
The visual concept also ensures a clear structure and comprehensible communication of the diverse information and activities.
- Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB) (German Football Association)
- DFB Journal
- Full service corporate publishing, including concept, design, advertising management, e-paper, production and subscription management
Ruschke und Partner were responsible for the awarded relaunch of the DFB Journal. This high-quality magazine reports all the latest news on football in Germany.
It contains exclusive interviews, portraits and exciting reports about the German national football teams covering around 100 pages. The DFB Journal appears four times a year.
The impressive features of the DFB Journal include its clear design, modern typography and generous use of illustrations, providing it with a consistent and high-quality look. The DFB Journal also appears as an e-paper.
Pre-press production and printing are also the responsibility of Ruschke und Partner.
Circulation: 100,000 copies.
- Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- Training media for the global Macan launch
- Conception and production of a corporate video and app
International Trade Organization credentials were an important milestone in preparation for the worldwide launch of the new Porsche Macan.
The aim of the video was to convey the new features of the measures used to gain the credentials. To generate long-term inspiration and emotional appeal for the subject among the target group, the focus was placed on powerful and dynamic presentation.
- Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- Porsche Technical Service Information
- Project management, localization, creation and production
Ruschke und Partner is responsible for all project management for the creation of Porsche's international after-sales training literature.
- customer and retailer communications
- conceptual design, localization, layout and production
- German Red Cross (DRK), Frankfurt chapter
- „DRK Magazin“
- full-service corporate publishing including conceptual design, layout, advert management, production and distribution